Thursday, June 4, 2015

Believe...

I believe...That every person has a gift

I believe...That every person has a personal goal

I believe...That every person wants to achieve those goals

I believe...That every person can build the skills to achieve these goals

I believe...That I have the ability to coach any person to build these skills

I believe...That I can nurture sustainable change in that person

I believe





This came to me while at a health care conference after hearing Dr. Eric Coleman speak and share his vision for health care professionals or laymen is to create coaches and the gauge of a successful coach is the transferring of skills.  It is the teaching to fish rather than the giving of a fish that Dr. Coleman says makes the sustainable change that can improve outcomes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment